September 26-October 2
So a busy week is getting even crazier!
- Thursday we travel to Hebron Christian (Dacula). Call time is 5:00. We’ll be in t-shirts and jeans. Return ETA 11:15 pm.
- Friday practice from 6-8:30
- Saturday COMPETITION!! Call time is 3:00. We perform at 9:00. Return ETA is midnight. The competition is at Chestatee High School in Gainesville. Admission for spectators is $10. (weather could have a significant impact on this schedule, stay tuned!)
- Sunday we perform at OVP. Call time is 1:30 AT OVP. Students will need to take their equipment home Saturday night. T-shirts and jeans again. We should be finished by 2:30 (but feel free to stick around and enjoy the festivities).
We still need a driver for the competition Saturday. Please contact me if you are able to tow the equipment trailer. LIke I said last time, if we can’t pull our equipment we’ll have to withdraw.
Thanks for all of your support so far this year, and for your flexibility through a chaotic and unpredictable schedule. If these students learn nothing else they will understand how to adjust and adapt!
WMB 2023 Spring Trip Information
Destination: Universal Studios, FL!
• Friday, March 10 – Depart form OCHS in the morning
• Monday, March 13 – Return to OCHS approx. 7 pm
Cost: $675 per person
• Cost includes: Bus transportation, hotel accommodations for 3 nights, 2-day park admission, 1 meal in the park each day, 3 breakfasts at hotel
• Sep. 2 $100
• Oct. 3 $100
• Nov. 4 $100 ($100 cancellation fee after this date)
• Dec. 7 $100 ($200 cancellation fee after this date)
• Feb 1 $275 (no refunds after this date)